All the best food deals on UNiDAYS right now for Notts students

Proper bargain that

Eating out and takeaways can be a bit pricey. But sometimes you just need a break from the budget homecooked meals. With apps like UNiDAYS students can eat at their favourite restaurants without having to break the bank. We’ve rounded up the best food deals currently on the UNiDAYS app and some of these are a real steal. There’s no shame in asking “do you do a student discount” at literally every establishment that you walk into. Your overdraft will be thanking you, as will your stomach.

Pizza Express

Pizza Express is offering 30 per cent off food on collection orders. Order online from Sunday to Friday to get this discount, and collect in store. There’s one Pizza Express in town, and one in West Bridgford, so you’re really being spoilt for choice here.

Barburrito

Until the 31st of October get any regular or naked burrito for just £1. If you didn’t manage to catch the deal on time you can still get any regular or naked burrito for £6, a full price is very spooky.

YO! Sushi

To celebrate 25 years, YO! Sushi is giving students 20 per cent off all food and drinks. But you sushi lovers need to be quick as this offer ends this Monday.

TGI Fridays

Craving sesame chicken? Get 20 per cent off all food and drink when you visit TGI Fridays between Sunday and Thursday.

Zizzi’s

If you’re feeling something more than the usual pesto pasta, why not grab a king prawn linguini from Zizzi’s instead? Get 20 per cent off all food when you eat at Zizzi’s between a Sunday and Thursday.

Bill’s

Why not do brunch at Bill’s? Students get 20 per cent off when they visit between Sunday and Thursday. Look at the size of that burger, and the mac and cheese is to die for.

Las Iguanas

As you may already know Las Iguanas in Notts does 2-for-1 cocktails all day every day. But students also get 30 per cent off food when they visit between a Sunday and Thursday, so if you want to be wined and dined, this is the place to be.

• Your mate from another uni is visiting for the weekend, here’s what to do with them

• Four things I learnt at Notts Freshers’ Fair

• Spooktacular halloween events happening in Nottingham this October