Police are looking for two suspects after a TV was stolen from a Nottingham student house

Nottinghamshire Police have released CCTV images of the two men

Nottinghamshire Police has released CCTV images of two suspects after a TV was stolen from a student accomodation in Nottingham.

Officers were called to the scene after the item was said to have been taken from a common room in the accommodation on Talbot Street at around 5:20am on July 3rd.

The suspect entered the accommodation through an “insecure side door” before leaving through the same door carrying the TV.

Jessica Dennis of Nottinghamshire Police said: “We are determined to track down the individual responsible as quickly as possible and are absolutely committed to ensuring they are brought to justice.

“As part of our investigation, we are now in a position to release these images of people who we think could helps us get to the bottom of what happened. It is important anyone who recognises them, has any other relevant information or anyone who has CCTV, dash-cam or mobile phone footage that could assist us comes forward.”

People with information are being urged to call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 quoting incident number 386 of July 4. Crimestoppers can also be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.

• Couple who met at Nottingham Trent return seven years later to get married on campus

Police investigating after group of 50 teenagers raided McDonald’s in Notts city centre

• Line of Duty actress Vicky McClure receives honorary degree from University of Nottingham

Featured image via Nottinghamsire Police website.