Here are the 16 best ‘To the people in the house opposite’ memes born from the Nottsfessional

Thoughts go out to the boy who just wanted to wank into a tissue in peace x

If you spend anytime at all trawling through the Nottsfessional then you more than likely will have encountered a post that starts ‘To the people who live in the house opposite…’, all setting up a different scenario of an observer, the writer, viewing the absurd things their neighbours opposite are doing behind the (not so) privacy of their frosted glass window.

But where did this meme start? On November 5th a confession was shared on the popular Facebook page that outlined the disgust of the writer having witnessed a boy in the house opposite ‘wank into a tissue and then proceed to smell it’.

#Nottsfessional3347 To the boys that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window in your…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Thursday, 5 November 2020

Who this unidentified boy is and why he wished to smell his own bodily secretion, we may never know. But what has become apparent is that this post was the perfect outline for a Nottsfessional meme.

Here are the 16 best ‘To the people in the house opposite..’ memes:

1. As an Arts student, this goes right over my head

#Nottsfessional3692 To the physicists that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Thursday, 12 November 2020

2. Really though, what does this mean?

#Nottsfessional3763 To the mechanical engineers that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Saturday, 14 November 2020

3. Could have gone my whole life without this mental image

#Nottsfessional3887 To the Vet students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Monday, 16 November 2020

4. Andy Hoe who?

#Nottsfessional3753 To the Ocean King that lives opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

5. Unoriginal, you tried x

#Nottsfessional3515 To the girls that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window in…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Monday, 9 November 2020

6. I’ve been dead 10 years, can I still vote?

#Nottsfessional3916 To the American Studies that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Tuesday, 17 November 2020

7. DANGER, DANGER, High Voltage

#Nottsfessional3844 To the the EEE lads that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Sunday, 15 November 2020

8. It’s the most wonderful time of the year

#Nottsfessional3975 To the Sports and exercise science students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Wednesday, 18 November 2020

9. The only way to get an accurate measurement tbh

#Nottsfessional3715 To the Maths students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass…

Posted by The Nottsfessional on Friday, 13 November 2020

10. Therefore I am?

#Nottsfessional3922 To the philosophy students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass…

11. The sesh never stops

#Nottsfessional3960 To the pharmacy students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass…

12. Yeah, I’ve seen the Ted Bundy documentary

#Nottsfessional3944 l To the criminology students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted…

13. This made my brain fart

#Nottsfessional3977 To the frosted windows that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the humans in your…

14. Can you find a covid cure instead please

#Nottsfessional3820 To the biologists that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

15. Some perspective

#Nottsfessional3861 Nottsfessional followers laughing at the same “To the ________ that live opposite us, we would like…

16. Hope this actually means something to someone

#Nottsfessional3857 To the Law students that live opposite us, we would like to inform you that the frosted glass window…

• An exclusive interview with the UoN student behind ‘The Nottsfessional’

• The Tab Notts writers are growing moustaches to raise money for Movember

• The 10 best ways to procrastinate from that impending assignment