Crisis smoking area will never be the same: Menthol cigarettes to be banned in the UK

You’ve got until May 20th to stock up on the goods

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse, it has been announced that all menthol and flavoured tobacco products will be banned in the UK from the 20th May 2020. Isolation has been hard but this is a new type of pain altogether.

The overwhelming scent of the Crisis smoking area will never be the same, and to be honest we’re not quite sure how we feel about it.

This action by the government is enforced under a new EU law completely banning flavoured tobacco products  You can no longer live out your bougie bitch fantasies either, as ‘skinny’ cigarettes such as Vogues are being banned also.

By removing anything that could make smoking and cigarettes seem fashionable or appealing they hope to deter young people  from taking up the habit. Any remaining stock will not be allowed to be sold anywhere after May 20th 2020.

Sometimes a pleasant surprise, and sometimes that something just too sickly to send you over the edge. The menthol goodies will surely be missed.

Wave goodbye to that drunk menthol cigarette you bummed off a stranger at Crisis.