Image may contain: Female, Selfie, Light, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Night Club, Club, Smile, Night Life, Human, Face, Person

Notts Pryzm offers free night out to Thomas Cook staff

Free entry and free drinks

Pryzm in Nottingham is offering Thomas Cook staff free entry and drinks.

This has come after the tour operating company went into compulsory liquidation on 23rd September 2019, leaving around 21,000 people without jobs.

Pryzm has told former Thomas Cook employees to bring their last pay slip with them on their night out, as proof they once worked there, to guarantee a free night.

Image may contain: Urban, City, Town, Building, Architecture, Monument, Transportation, Vehicle, Bus

Posting on Facebook, Pryzm wrote: "Thomas Cook staff! No doubt you all need a drink, you bloody deserve it."

"We’ve got you covered! Bring last months pay slip down this weekend and we’ll sort you out FREE entry and some FREE drinks."

And also said they have "a small number of weekly paid positions starting immediately", in case any of the staff wanted to work there.

Admitting it might not be the former employees' "go to job choice", they suggested it could just be a temporary job to “fill the gap”.

It’s not just Pryzm offering perks to Thomas Cook staff – The Dog House pubs have also offered a free meal and drink at their pubs around Nottingham to help the former employees out.