This Notts bar is giving away free pints, but only if you’re dressed as Elvis

As crazy as it sounds, its happening

BrewDog, which has a bar on Nottingham's Broad Street, is offering free pints of its Elvis Juice this weekend (Sat 3rd – Sun 4th)…if you're dressed up as Elvis Presley.

You heard that right? Rock up to the BrewDog bar at 20-22 Broad Street in a full bodied Elvis suit, paired with the classic sunnies and whipped hair, and you can enjoy free Elvis Juice weekend-long!

BrewDog, the creater of the IPA Elvis Juice, are celebrating their victory over the Elvis Presely Estate, who had alleged infringement on their trademark.

Elvis Juice is the Brewdog's third best selling craft beer, which could be attributed to its relationship with the famous American rockstar.

Image may contain: Urban, Neighborhood, Building

BrewDog's Nottingham location on 20-22 Broad Street

BrewDog co-founder James Watt said:

“This is a victory for common sense. It’s a triumph for all underdogs battling against corporate inflexibility and entrenched hubris.

"It’s a win for the thousands of beer drinkers across the world that have been refreshed by amazing craft beer, and have so passionately supported us over the last three years.

"This is a vindication of our belief in freedom and our dogged decision to appeal the initial ruling, and not go gently into the night.”

University of Nottingham