Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are in Nottingham RIGHT NOW

They missed Crisis though

Today Prince Harry and American actor Meghan Markle will be making their first official visit to Nottingham today.

The couple arrived in the mid-morning and are staying in the city centre for a few hours.

They'll visit a number of establishments during the day including members of the Full Effect project and an event at the Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery. The visit will bring a massive influx of people that will increase trade in the city centre as well as disruption to the 34 that runs through Hockley where many roads will be closed for security.

This will be the eighth visit that Harry will have made to Nottingham in the past five years.

Brendan Moffett, chief executive of Visit Nottinghamshire, said: "It showcases Nottingham to a global audience and it's a prestigious honour that the world's media will be descending on the city.

"This visit shines a light on what Nottingham has to offer for visitors, and will hopefully encourage people to explore our colourful and exciting city."