William Petrou-Nunn is your BNOC of the Year 2017!

Nearly 2000 of you voted in the final

absolute g's BNOC king pins Lads legend medics Nottingham Nugget man rugby the tab uon wish i was him

After 250 nominates, 4 rounds, one final and 2000 final votes we can finally reveal that William Petrou-Nunn is The Tab Nottingham’s BNOC of the year for 2017. The third year medic came out with a majority of 38% of the votes in the final and has firmly claimed his position as the most talked about name on campus. After gaining massive public attention when facing the 100 nugget challenge on the buy/sell, William has left his mark not just on the floors of Castle Marina McDonalds but also on the hearts and minds of UoN.

Sure he failed the challenge, but he won something much greater

After learning of his victory we got in touch and asked William for a statement…

“It looks like Nottingham caught the nug-bug. I couldn’t be more thrilled. I’d like to thank my fans, you mean everything to me. Most of all apologise to the cleaning lady at the McDonald’s in Castle Marina.”

This marks the end of this years competition and another year at uni. Who knows who will end up winning next year. Like The Tab Nottingham on Facebook to keep up to date with everything that is going on, on campus.