Win a Ski Trip this Christmas with the Snowsports Society

One of many free prizes that can be won with University Radio Nottingham this year

University Radio Nottingham is starting it’s annual “12 Days Of URN” Christmas giveaway every day from December 5th till the end of term term.

This year it is bigger than ever, and includes an all-paid place on the UoN Snowsports Easter Ski Trip as one of the prizes.

The free trip to ski worth £400 and will surely get you in the Christmas spirit.

Other prizes in the 12 Days of URN competition include over £200 worth of food, £200 worth of drink, £150 worth of events in Nottingham and over £100 worth of club entry.

The competition is run on URN’s Facebook and Twitter pages (@URN1350) and in the spirit of Christmas, students can enter their friends daily by tagging them on the respective URN Facebook post or by mentioning them in a tweet on Twitter using the hashtag #12DaysOfURN.

The prizes will be posted at 12pm every day. With this unique giveaway, their aim is to inspire festivity across campus and among our audience.

To find out more about 12 Days of URN, listen in online at urn1350.net and like and follow our Facebook and Twitter pages.

To get more info on the Easter Ski Trip, like UoN Snowsports on Facebook.