Exclusive sneak peak at the Notts Knights cheer calendar 2016

It’s a bit different from last year’s

The Tab can reveal a few exclusive pics from this year’s charity calendar from the Nottingham Knights Cheerleaders.

Publicity Sec, Laura Inker said: “we’ve changed it up a bit this year with our charity calendar – instead of the usual underwear shots, we’ve used the opportunity to showcase some stunting within the shots.

“The squad don’t normally have much to show their friends and family for all the hours they put in but we’re hoping this year things will be different, especially with its release just in time for Christmas”.

The Knights are raising money for the Nottingham division of Operation Orphan, called Forget Me Notts.

President Charlotte Milloy said: “it’s a really great charity that helps children all over the country and ensures that they get the support they need. We want to help as much as we can so all of the money raised from the sales will go straight to them”.

The calendar will be available for £5, both online on the UoN SU website from 30th November and from the Cheerleader’s stall based in Portland on 7th, 8th and 9th December from 10am-4pm.

And, in case you’d forgotten here’s the best from last year: