Uni release new video showing how sick the sports hall will look

But you still won’t go to the gym

The University dropped a virtual fly-through of the new sports centre this week and bad news for any final years: it looks fucking amazing.

The £40 million sports complex will feature a 60m indoor sprint track, a climbing wall, martial arts dojo and a 200-station fitness suite featuring an “anti-gravity treadmill”- whatever the hell that means.

Set to a jazzy soundtrack, the two minute video shows off the largest uni sports hall in the country as well as the glass-walled competition standard squash court, one of just four in the UK.

The complex will be named the ‘David Ross Sports Village’ after its key investor. In between scandals with prostitutes and embezzling company funds, Dave found the time to give the Tab an exclusive interview regarding his latest venture.

Despite Ross’ questionable past, there can be no doubt about the scale of his latest investment in the University.

Our new complex will be the largest sports hall in the UK and will house more sports and societies than any nationwide. Take that, Trent.

With construction starting in May this year, the new complex is expected to be completed in late 2016.