Ice Ice Baby: Varsity campus style

If you can’t spell Urban Outfitters go to Trent

Were you spotted at the biggest varsity event of the year?

Not only do these people go to the better Uni and support a better team and they were also better dressed.

Lauren and Cat look happy and relaxed in their oversized jackets. Perfect for moving from the rink to the bar.

Lauren Clarke, Psychology 2nd year and Cat Smeaton, Management 2nd year

A splash of colour from his Brasserie hipster jacket made Marcus stand out from the crowd.

Marcus Cracknell, Biochemistry 2nd year

Casual day to night look made by the gorgeous boots from New Look, and who knew eBay could offer such flattering £2 jackets?

Jessica Kenny, Politics 3rd year

Two dapper looking boys who know how to finish off their look with a statement jacket/shirt.

Bromance is in the air!

Nirav Karia, Economics 3rd year and Sam Evans, History 3rd year

Only one way to describe Matt: Suave.

Straight off the catwalk? No. Matt lives like the rest of us on a student budget and found his hat in a charity shop.

Matt Burrows, Music 3rd year

Lara layers textures, colours and patterns superbly to give this ‘girl next door’ look whilst remaining cosy.

Lara Marsden, Law 3rd year

The Barbour coat gives Georgie’s outfit a chic twist and mixes old with her modern Nike trainers.

Georgie Cockcroft, Management with Spanish 4th year

Emma’s vintage shop jacket brings this outfit to life. We love the shoes providing a childhood throwback.

Emma Lofthouse, Zoology 2nd Year

Alex’s trendy Boohoo jacket would give a sense of occasion…if we caught him before the victory.

Whilst Daniel manages the feat of looking laid-back with his trainers and casual shirt.

Alex Ward, PGCE 4th year and Daniel Slater, PhD Maths

A sense of high end fashion, similar to outfits worn by Cara Delevingne. Lois really suits the beanie and leather jacket combination.

Lois Pennington, Chemical Engineering 3rd year

The superman of varsity.

Andrew hides his true identity under a smart shirt and Next waistcoat combo. This smart look will have the ladies falling for Andrew…or should we say Clark Kent.

Andrew Price, History & Russian 2nd year

No varsity is complete without a superfan.

Shannon really pulls off the ice hockey jersey topped with a foam finger, really showing where her loyalties lie.

Shannon Boardman, Medicine 4th year