Porn-again Christian reveals all in uni visit

What did you give up for Lent?

A former lesbian porn star came on Nottingham’s campus to preach the word of God.

Teresa Carey is an ex-lesbian porn star who had sex with over 100 women in her career and posed nude for magazines such as Penthouse, Playboy and Hustler. She is now pregnant and revealed last week she didn’t actually enjoy doing porn.

The reformed performer was born in Nottingham and said she did “all kinds of naughty things” in Rock City.

The adult film star started her career at the tender age of 17 when she became an innocent portrait model.

The photographers used the foot in the door approach to ease her in from simple modelling to going full frontal.

“At first they asked to ease the bra straps and every week they would get me to reveal more and more,” she says.

With the way things were progressing she soon got invited to the IMM modelling agency in London, where they sent her of to LA to pose nude right off the bat.

“They were so professional and I enjoyed getting unique attention from them and pampering,” she told students at the event.

It was so easy to take the slippery slope into porn, she said: “Almost all of the girls there were doing it, most of whom were students using the money to pay for their tuition.”

Teresa believes that they send girls to America to get them into porn first, before asking them to do it in England.

When on the street or in a pub many men would stare at her and have the idea that she would be more willing to expose herself to them and to things with them.

“They would say things like, go on then show us your tits,” she said.

Did she enjoy engaging in coitus with other women?  “I didn’t enjoy it and only one person I worked with ever did, but I didn’t really mind it or I never felt forced into it.

“There were only ever a few times when things got a little sketchy.”

She claims never to have participated in any pornos involving men. She said: “The closest I had ever come to that was when I was 18 and I had to hold a man’s penis for a photo-shoot”.

The adult film star grew up in Nottingham and from the age of 14 would sneak out late at night to “go to rock city and do all kinds of naughty things”.

Despite this she claims that even then she could feel that she was missing God and that she was inspired by the church bells heard outside her window.

Now the porn days are long behind Teresa and she has swapped the on-screen lesbianism for the 50 shades of grace.

It was late in her career that she had her face to face encounter with God. She was sat with her husband when they both had a simultaneous vision in which she went through a green field and then fell upwards to find herself face to face with God.

When she told her parents about this they thought that her and her husband’s vision was a result of some very strong drugs.

She decided to stick with Christianity out of the many religions that they both tried, as that was the only one where she felt something in the form of the vision.

She carried on doing porn for some time after the vision as it was hard to quit, mainly because it was “easy money”.