Two girls left with fractured skull and broken jaw after horrific attack in city centre

Do you recognise these men?

Police have released CCTV footage to shed light on a shocking attack on two girls outside Forum.

Two girls, aged 17 and 18, were brutally assaulted by a gang of five men as they left a night at Forum with friends.

The offence occurred outside the club on Burton Street on December 14 at around 1.15 am.

One of the girls, aged 17, sustained a fractured skull while the second girl suffered a broken jaw.

The men featured in the CCTV footage are two of the five men that police are still searching for in connection with the incident and were last seen leaving the club in the early hours of the morning.

One man is slightly taller than the other, wearing a white button shirt and the second man is smaller and slightly more muscular in build and is shown wearing a dark T-shirt and has numerous tattoos down his right arm.

Police urge that any students in Lenton and Nottingham City Centre take particular care on nights out and if anyone recognises these men to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously.