‘Disgusting’ perv caught masturbating in University Park bushes

He did it five times

A sick local has been blasted by a Nottingham judge – after he was caught furiously masturbating in front of students on University Park campus. 

Pervert Scott Perry was branded “disgusting” in Nottingham Magistrates Court after he was spotted beating the bishop on five separate occasions this summer.

The 42-year-old from Clifton hid in bushes all over campus while waiting for students to pass by before flogging the dolphin and defiling our once-beautiful woodland.

A court heard a poor woman initially thought the jerking jerk-off jerk was taking an innocent piss but then heard unexpected noises from the shrouded shrubbery.

Mrs Margaret Martin, prosecuting, said: “On July 2, between 9.30am and 10am, he was seen going into a wooded area unzipping his trousers.

“On August 14, he was seen going into bushes by a woman who thought he was going to a toilet, but heard rustling in the bushes and saw him with trousers open.”

Saucy Perry-Perry told his girlfriend he had been caught masturbating, but his defence team said he was really, really sorry.

His lawyer Bill Soughton said: “He has told his partner about it and there has been steps taken between them to address underlying issues.

“It is not something he is trying to sweep under the carpet.”

According to the Nottingham Post, District Judge Leo Pyle said: “What you did was disgraceful. It is upsetting for people having to witness it.

“If it’s ever repeated anywhere you will immediately go to prison. A man your age should be mature enough to desist from those urges.”