Playing second fiddle: Another student returns to find a man masturbating over her

Second year finished seven legged to find man using his third

A stunned English student returned from a night out to find a man masturbating in her back garden while staring at her. 

Connie Regardsoe was unwinding with friends after the seven legged charity bar crawl when they were rudely startled by a man beating the bishop in her garden.

Speaking exclusively to The Tab, she said: “We’d been to seven legged on the Monday and came back fairly early, around 2am.

“We were just in our living room, which has a window that looks out into our garden.

“It was actually my housemate who looked out and screamed, ‘There’s a man masturbating in our garden.’

“We all turned round and looked out the window to find a man with his trousers down masturbating and looking straight at us.

“He was wearing a full tracksuit.

“He looked, panicked for a moment, and then just ran out of the garden. He still had his trousers round his ankles and waddled off.”

The second year English student described him as a white male with blonde hair in his early twenties wearing a tracksuit.

Presumed to be a local and not a student, the intruder tottered away with his trousers down as soon as the girls made eye contact.

“At the time I wasn’t too scared but after we realised he was on our property and the fact that we don’t have a gate and he was just six feet from the window was a bit unnerving.”

They are currently in contact with their landlord to assemble a gate to prevent disturbing instances like this happening again.

But Connie said: “What sort of mental state are you in to go jack off in someone’s garden?

“I didn’t feel too scared. I guess that happens after a year in Nottingham.

“We do keep the doors locked but we’re asking the landlord for a gate.”

It comes soon after the Liverpool Tab reported a similar story about a man caught masturbating on a roof in a student area.

Connie chose not to report the incident to the police. She assured us if it were to happen again they would try and photograph it and report it straight away.

Her mum was startled when she read her daughter’s Facebook status.

She said: “How’s he got into your back garden?? Joking aside if it ever happens again – take his picture and pass it on to Police.”

Connie added: “My family found it funny but also really creepy.”

Connie is going sober for October to raise money for Alzheimers. We’re donating. You should too. Click here to help.