Campus Style at Big Momma’s House, The Lacehouse

This week we checked out the new funky night at The Lacehouse as well as the funky people that attended.

A night of the finest funk and disco, the sounds of soul and the sway of Motown that will revive your Saturday nights.

With a night that unique we went around to find the stylish people whose outfit’s were just as unique.

Were you spotted?

Alannah chose a monochrome look with geometric shapes that brought the outfit to life.

Alannah Morris, 1st Year Medicine, Head to toe Topshop

Phil mixed vintage and classy in this super chic look.

Phil, 3rd Year Sport Science, Jacket from Oxfam

Amy also mixes trends but she chose a vintage sporty look to dance the night away in comfort.

Amy, 2nd Year Biochemistry, Vintage shirt

Jessica was all about enjoying the funky music in her funky outfit. We just couldn’t keep our eyes off her shoes.

Jessica Halfpenny, Topshop dress

On a night full of ‘oldies’, vintage was the way to go. James did just that and layers took over.

James Pheasey, 1st Year, Vintage coat

Heather made a statement with her animal printed shirt while keeping the rest of the outfit simple.

Heather Gossage, Mango Shirt

Joe kept it simple but his shirt stood out, making his look simple yet chic.

Joe Grieve, 4th Year Economics, Urban Outfitters shirt

When Dianah told us she made her outfit herself, we were wowed. We can’t get our eyes off the print. Make an outfit for us please?

Dianah Broady, 3rd Year Psychiatric Nursing, She designed the outfit herself

We saw Laura’s jumpsuit and it was love at first site. The belt adds the perfect compliment to it.

Laura Jack, 1st Year Politics and American Studies, Jumpsuit from Spain

Steven’s simple addition of black lines on his white shirt are what make this outfit unique. Paired with plaid pants for that extreme edge.

Steven Morley, Topman Shirt

Rather that a statement top, Hayley chose a statement skirt with a mesmerizing edge to it.

Hayley, Topshop skirt