Jesus Christ! They’re letting anyone in these days

Nottingham is among 4 UK universities accepting applicants from schools who say snow creates electricity

Students taught in controversial creationist schools are being accepted by the university.

Pupils educated in controversial creatonist and fundamentalist doctrines are being accepted by Nottingham – where the curriculum teaches kids that snow can generate electricity.

The curriculum not being recognised by qualifications authorities.

The Accelerated  Christian Education (ACE) curriculum is taught by ove 25 private Christian schools. In a video on their website, students pledge allegiance to the nation, the Christian flag and the Bible.

Every day the students pledge allegiance to the nation, the Christian flag and the Bible

Nottingham, Bath, Cardiff and Essex all accept the International Certificate of Christian Education (ICCE).

ACE offers an apparently comprehensive study of the basic subjects featured in most UK schools’ syllabus.

Their website explains that assessments include Maths, English, Spelling and Reading; so basically Maths and English, right?

Science is entirely absent though, for good reason it seems, as certain workbooks suggest that snow magnetic properties which allows it to generate electricity.

A selection of ACE textbooks that are ‘academically sound’

Prof. Paul Braterman, a recognised chemist at Glasgow Uni aptly described such claims as “Bullshit on stilts”.

James, 2nd year Biochemistry student, reinforced this for us. He said: “If my first year at Nottingham has told me anything, it’s that snow can’t create electricity.

“I hope none of my course mates think otherwise.”

ACE students have been accepted to over 1500 colleges and universities worldwide

Not only does ACE appear to repel basic laws of Physics, but they refute the possibility of evolution, strongly oppose homosexuality and believe in the submission of wives to their husbands.

So why does the University of Nottingham accept students with such ideology?

The Tab understands that the number of degree courses which Nottingham allows ICCE applicants to undertake is restricted to appropriate subjects.

More details of the ACE programme can be found in this video