Why we’re celebrating the end of exams at No Tomorrow

There’s no place we’d rather be.

You’ve spent the past three weeks (or longer for those committed souls) in Hellward, sweating over dissertations and crying over revision notes and mind maps. You deserve to let your hair down and where better than No Tomorrow? 

Located in the Instagrammable setting of Wollaton Park and boasting headliners such as London Grammar, Sam Smith and Clean Bandit, we are so excited about No Tomorrow.

Unlike the Summer Party of yesteryear (the totally budget  ‘student Glastonbury’ on the Downs), No Tomorrow is a fantastic option for a post exam blow out.

1. The acts are actually good.

Our favourite UoN alumni London Grammar are headlining and No. 1 chart topping Sam Smith, along with  Clean Bandit are gracing the main stage.

All together now: NO PLACE I’D RATHER BEEEEEEE!

London Grammar raising expectations for all UoN graduates

2. The location is amazing.

You cannot pass up the opportunity of partying in Batman’s gaff.

Choose your best Instagram filter for when the sun sets on this beautiful Elizabethan mansion with Sam Smith’s beautiful voice echoing through Wollaton Park.

It will make a change to jogging round the lake

3. The music is actually current.

No Tomorrow is host to music we actually listen to right now: forget Wheetus, Feeder and N Dubz from Summer Party.

Current Number 1 album is the lovely Sam Smith

4. …and deliciously old skool

Admit it, when it hits 11 o’clock you are sticking Kisstory on. So you will be delighted to hear Artful Dodger will be treating us to some guilty-pleasure garage at No Tomorrow.

The rest of the festival is cool enough that we can get away with dancing like loons to it. And knowing all the words: OOOH YOU’RE MOVING TOO FAST!

5. There’s 3 stages of amazing acts

That’s a lot packed into one day. Get planning now.

Get your strategies at the ready

6. There’s actually a good after party

If sipping cider in Batman’s back garden isn’t enough partying for you, head to Stealth and Rescue Rooms to prolong the post exam elation until 5am.

Party all day, party all night

7. Its off campus

Finally an event that is Lenton/Campus/Beeston friendly all in one.

Even the deer will love it

8. There’s more than music going on

With stalls serving ‘craft food’ and a vintage market, there’s a chance you will be distracted from ogling the bearded wonder that is Bruno Major by bizzare Bearded Kittens games and a funfair.

We hope you’ve been practising your scandalous antics in Crisis because there’s a free photobooth too.

We are curious to find out what Bearded Kittens do

9. It’s all our favourite nights in one place

There’s guest DJ spots from the likes of Caramello, Gin ‘n’ Juice, The Bakery and Gold Teeth.

If the main stage acts don’t tickle your fancy, you know you will have a good time with some old school hip and hop and all the edgy night’s Nottingham can offer without being cramped in the Lace House.

The best of Bodega, Rescue Rooms and Lace House student nights

10. Tickets are affordable and worth it.

It is good value for money, if you think about it you could be paying £30+ nowadays to see one of the headliners.

Go on treat yourself, you deserve it! Click here.

Because you’ve spent long enough crying in Hallward