Hallward Hunks triumph but Trent Totty comes out on top

The Battle of the Fittest results are in! UoN has the most beautiful boys in Nottingham, but Trent have the finest females

The votes have been counted, the results are in and the most important Varsity battle of the season has ended in a draw.

With the official varsity results standing at 7-7, the results of the Finest Females and Beautiful Boys failed to separate Nottingham’s actual university from the poly.

The inferior institution narrowly edged out UoN in the female poll, winning by a meagre 21 votes out of thousands.

Second year student Matt said: “It’s a disappointing result, but at the end of the day, there’s more than enough talent in Hallward to keep me happy”.

One of the UoN lineup, Amy Longland told the Tab: “It’s a shame, but its just a bit of fun.”

Results of the female poll, Trent by a whisker

When it came to the boys , UoN stormed ahead to take the win against a pitiful poly performance. Notts cemented its image as an institution with more sophisticated tastes, winning by a relatively comfortable margin.

Daniel French, part of UoN’s winning lineup

With a beauty contest failing to separate Notts’ two institutes of Higher education, the most evenly matched Varsity series in years will be decided by the Men’s Cricket at Trent’s grimy Clifton campus on the 6th June.