Campus Style: We’re Back

Campus Style is back and ready to rock exam period with style.

Admit it, you missed us. Not to worry though, Campus Style is back and ready to capture the best end of year style.

Exams and deadlines gave us the perfect opportunity to head to Hallward Library for this article, but we couldn’t resist the sun shining and thought you have seen enough of Hallward already during revision, so we decided to take to the sunny paths of campus.

Were you spotted?

Ashleigh spices things up with her mesmerizing trousers. We love how the touch of blue looks great against her turquoise bag.

Ashleigh Wilks, 3rd Year Social Policy, Topshop trousers

Sinem goes double denim in a whole new way. Her printed denim jeans add the “chic” to her spring look.

Sinem Sahin, 3rd Year BEng Architectural Environmental Engineering, Zara trousers

Amongst all the tracksuits and hoodies Etienne chose a smart casual look, adding a leather jacket for the clash of edginess.

Etienne Bataille, 3rd Year History, Superdry Jacket

This weather is all about the maxi skirts and Rana wears hers by adding a tribal logo top. Style points go to her rockin’ shoes.

Rana Khadra, Llm in int commercial law, skirt from Jordan

While keeping to winter black, Melissa is all about spring in her floral skirt and we love the combination.

Demi breaks the black with her blue crop top, adding that subtly sexy essence to it.

Melissa and Demi, Sociology, top and jeans from Topshop, skirt from Zara

When the sun comes out, the legs follow. It’s officially shorts season (well, almost officially). Sara works her pleated shorts combined with a white jumper and tribal bag for the perfect spring look.

Sara Martinez, 2nd Year Architecture, Mango shorts