Someone hacked a “Notts Conservatives” page and it’s actually quite funny

Hunt for political troll underway after Nick Griffin love-in

A Facebook page named “Nottingham University Conservative Association” hilariously came out in support of UKIP leader Nigel Farage.

Statuses appeared last Thursday which suggested that Nigel Farage should be made King, or even God, before a stunning twist saw the support of disgraced BNP leader and famous racist Nick Griffin.

That wasn’t the end of it, though, with the hacker continuing to troll the Tories over the weekend.

Although the Facebook page was never officially associated with NUCA, treasurer Samuel Armstrong has said that it was previously used by a member of the Conservative Association who wasn’t on the commitee.

President Alex Bright has told The Tab that “it’s a disaffiliated account”.

Tut tut tut what would Dave and George say?

I think someone might like Nige a bit too much

I think Impact have got this one covered already

Misunderstood or just a bit of a weirdo?

Meow!

Whilst many conservative members are known to be closet Ukippers, the explicit endorsement of Farage will come as a shock to NUCA supporters and Thatcher groupies alike.

This isn’t the first time NUCA social media has been hacked either. Check out these gems from the Twitter account:

Former Chairman Jenny Huynh has been accused of being the hacker. She has subsequently denied the claims.

“It genuinely wasn’t me,” she said. “I was too busy doing an essay.

“I’ve literally been stressing out this whole week over an essay. Like I barely had time to deal with Eurovision.”

The page has since been removed.

Think you know who the hacker is? Email [email protected] with any info.