Campus Style: Cavendish

Campus Style went to Cavendish to check out the spring-time fresher fashion!

This past week The Tab Fashion ventured in and around Cavendish to capture a selection of Campus Style outfits to be proud of.

From the fresher’s lunchtime looks, to outfits appropriate for a full day of lectures, we certainly saw a great deal of things worthy of a snap shot.

Were you spotted?

Joining UoN next year, Jessica already fit in with the stylish students.

The statement piece? Her oversized pastel coat which adds “chic” to a casual look.

Jessica Belton, Philosophy, Topshop coat

Joe opts for a look a little more along the smart-casual line.

He teams his tailor made blazer with light wash jeans and brown brogues. The patterned scarf acts as a nice finishing touch.

Joe Harvey-Whyte, 3rd year Philosophy student, Tailor made blazer

Karson combines dark tones with his leather jacket and washed denim combo.

He adds in a burgundy scarf for a hint of colour, finishing off his piece with a pair of Timberlands.

Karson, 1st Year Economics

It seems to be a rule that when the sun comes out, so do the sandals and shorts.

While most students take this to the extreme, Bea does it right by wearing a subtle sandal with her flowy black maxi dress, for this effortless boho look.

Bea Taylor, 1st year French and History student

Slip-ons are certainly on their way back in, and Nick knows it.

He teams these Vans with a buttoned cotton khaki jumper and plain white T-shirt, adding in some casual slim fit bottoms to complete his look.

Nick, 1st Year Industrial Economics, Vans slip ons

Clementine mixed and matched styles and patterns and came up with the best result.

We love how her patterned pants clash with the pastel tones of her coat and beanie, while the crop top finishes off the outfit.

Clementine Simon, 1st Year English and American Studies, Motel coat

Derrick injects a touch of colour into his outfit with this red crew neck T-shirt.

He covers it with a navy duffle coat. He concludes his look with some skinny jeans and boat shoes.

Derrick Loh, 2nd Year Chemical Engineering, Asos coat

To work with the bipolar weather, Annie bundles up in a total black outfit, adding a pastel jumper for contrast.

Annie, 1st Year Biology, Kurt Geiger boots

Sometimes all you need is a coat to complete your look.

Anna does just that, by working her chic Mango coat over a subtle burgundy jumper. Keeping with the creamy tone we love the addition of her bag to the outfit.

Anna Hulme, 1st Year Pharmacy, Mango coat

Sam works the oversized jumper look well here.

He layers in the beige knitwear with a peach T-shirt, grounding the outfit with a pair of black Kickers.

Sam Stevenson, Geography student, Kickers boots