Campus Style: Engineering

This week Campus Style headed down to Engineering to spot some stylish students. Were you spotted?

In light of the good weather this past week, Campus Style decided to take a walk around the engineering side of campus to see what those hard working engineers had to offer in the fashion department. We weren’t disappointed; the sun was shining and so were the outfits. 

Were you spotted?

Nikki rocks one of Spring’s biggest trends, pink. She wears her hot pink top with a total black look, giving it the attention it needed. 

Nikki Clarke, 2nd Year English, Shoes from River Island

Ryan blends both smart and casual effortlessly – from his brogues brogues to his snapback – to produce the perfect casual campus outfit. Being one of our favourites, the ‘1’ on his Fred Perry print Tee is pretty apt.

Ryan Cheung, 2nd Year Civil engineering

Sarah makes Campus Style again. This time we love how she combined her beige blazer with her orange flats. A perfect color for the sunny weather.

Sarah Lainchbury, 2nd Year English, Shoes from topshop

Opting for an outfit outcome a little nearer smart-casual, Duncan toys with shades of greys and blacks, adding in a splash of brown with his formal lace-up shoes.

Duncan McGregor, 3rd Year Biology, Shirt friends band Atlantis

Georgie goes for casual in a chic way. We love her logo top, giving her outfit that something different.

Georgie Clifford, 2nd Year English, cropped jeans from Topshop

Kam’s outfit provides adequate layering to protect against a sudden change in weather- too hot, and off goes the lined hoodie. He teams his knitwear with khaki coloured jeans and stylish Red Wing boots.

Kam Wing Cheung, 1st Year Mechanical Engineering

Spring is around the corner, and Mihira’s floral shirt is the perfect reminder. We love the way she paired it with high waisted jeans and a denim jacket.

Mihira Patten, 1st Year English and Philosophy, Kurt Geiger chelsea boots

You can seldom go wrong with a shirt and jeans combo, and Ben proves just that. He teams his checkered shirt with mid-wash denim jeans and desert boots (from Office).

Ben Calder-travis, 1st Year Chemistry, Shoes from Office

Drama queens, everyone has their moment. Yu wears this shirt proud and pairs it with fab sneakers for that fancy-sporty edge.

Yu Xuekan, 4th Year Electrical Engineering, Zara top