Campus Style goes to RED I.P, Coco Tang

Campus Style headed to the famous RED I.P party at Coco Tang this week. A sexy themed party, where we captured the best outfits.

Quite easily the height of student clubbing sophistication, this week The Tab Fashion attended Coco Tang to take some snaps of stylish students at the popular RED International Party.

With many parties throughout the year, RED I.P wowed students once again with it’s “Provocateur” themed night.

Were you spotted?

Bianca did the “Provocateur” theme proud in this sexy gold dress.

We love the way the dress fits her and the irregular hemline shakes things up instead of going for a straight-cut.

Bianca Ferri, 2nd Year Math & Economics

Ryan upholds Coco Tang’s class image in this Louis Vuitton blazer.

He teams it with a crisp white shirt and slim fitting jeans for the perfect smart-casual outcome.

Ryan Mac, Msc student in International Business, Louis Vuitton blazer

Sometimes all you need is a colored blazer to add some edge to your outfit.

Lucinda does just this while keeping with the RED party theme in her Zara blazer, worn over a little black dress. Simple as that.

Lucinda Chow, 2nd year Law student, Zara blazer

Also spotted, the monocrome trend.

Yuki could be headed straight to Fashion Week in her chic black & white look.

Yuki Omi, Animal Sciences student, Japanese trousers

Arjtom instantly caught our eye in his vibrant blazer.

Keeping the jeans relatively dark and the shirt plain, he allows the blazer to take centre stage as it should.

Arjtom Prus, 2nd year Ancient History and French student, Zara blazer

Monocrome with an edge.

Ella works the trend by wearing animal print monocrome trousers. By wearing them with a black top and black heels, this look has the perfect amount of style.

Ella Agapi, 2nd year International Relations student, Primark trousers

The perfect plaid top can be worn from day to night and Vanessa shows us just that.

High waisted shorts and a plaid top give off a cowgirl look, but by adding those amazing black heels, Vanessa made this look Coco Tang worthy.

Vanessa Lee, 2nd year Economics student, River Island shirt

Kevin goes for a more relaxed approach, ditching a blazer for a shirt and jeans combination.

His Versace loafers were a personal favourite of ours.

Kevin Nguyen, Msc in Project Management, Versace loafers