Stay HOT in the cold

Don’t let the cold stop you from looking your best. Edvina Gulzari has the best outfit tips for staying hot!

Did you know? It’s cold in Nottingham.

Most students would rather stay cozy at home than freeze outside on their way to lectures, but it doesn’t look like the temperature is going to be increasing anytime soon!

Sadly, staying at home is not an option… especially with sale season upon us.

With this in mind, The Tab has investigated the best and most beautiful ways to look HOT even when it’s cold.

Fight the chill with one of these fabulous options.

Knit Sweaters

Are you a comfort type of girl? Then an oversized knit sweater is the perfect item to throw on and head to lectures.

Wear it over a few layers to achieve pure, blissful coziness.

Crop tops

You wouldn’t expect a summer favorite to make the list, but a knit crop top is totally winter-worthy.

Crop tops are a great investment as you can style them for both a day of shopping or for a crazy night out.

Wear it with a statement necklace to keep yourself warm but ensure you stand out from the crowd.

Also, try a cropped sleeveless top with a simple sweater.

For a night out you can be daring and show some skin, and let all the dancing you are going to do keep you hot!

Shorts & Tights

This look is always a lifesaver.

Depending on how you style the top half of the outfit, you could be ready for a lunch date with friends or rocking a night out.

For an after-dark style, embellish your look with a satin or detailed cami top and an oversized jumper. Add heeled booties to this outfit for the perfect finish!

For a casual, everyday look to wear to uni, just wear it with a simple jumper and sneakers.

Turtlenecks

Keep that neck warm and in style in a simple turtleneck sweater. Perfect for walking to uni on a windy day.

Layers, Layers, Layers

The best thing about dressing for the cold? You guessed it, layers!

Mix and match colors and textures for the best layered look.

Fur Coats

A great style tip is to finish off your layered look with a fur coat to achieve an even hotter and more fashionable outfit.

If you are a “simple” leggings kind of girl, try layering different tops of different colors to make your outfit a bit more chic.

If you are daring enough, try detailed trousers in various colours to stand out even more.

And finally, don’t forget your beanie to keep your ears nice and warm.