London Grammar to headline No Tomorrow Festival

University of Nottingham grads London Grammar are to headline No Tomorrow Festival in Wollaton Park on Saturday 7th June.

Nottingham graduates London Grammar are set to headline a festival at our very own Wollaton Park.

No Tomorrow Festival is timed perfectly with the end of exams and is just a stone’s throw from Uni Park, so it’s sure to be an epic party to celebrate weeks of hell in Hallward.

The festival will have three stages of live music and DJ sets across the Wollaton Park, so expect to party like there’s No Tomorrow (cough).

Wollaton Hall is beautiful

London Grammar are the first act to be announced, with more to follow soon. After their recent sell-out gig at Rock City, they are sure to steal the show.

London Grammar smashing it at Rock City back in January

Hannah Reid told the crowd at Rock City that she “threw up in that corner during Crisis.” As such a classy uni gal, she is sure to have stories of early morning runs and romantic walks around Wollaton park.

The trio are bound to sympathise with Hallward fever after they graduated from the university in 2012 before hitting the big time with their debut album If You Wait last year.

London Grammar going Platinum in the UK yesterday

Early-bird tickets for the festival are on sale now for £25. Like their Facebook page to keep up to date announcements.