Campus Style goes to Itchy Feet, The Bodega

This week, Campus Style headed to Itchy Feet for a night on the town with the fashionable and fabulous.

Whether you’re alone this valentines period, or simply in debt as a result of it, a good night out will do much to help you forget your predicament (even if just for the night).

Providing a unique blend of rock n’ roll, funk, soul & swing, Itchy Feet at The Bodega proved to be the perfect Wednesday night’s stress relief remedy.

This week the Tab took to Bodega to catch stylish party-goers as they danced their problems away.

Were you spotted?

James keeps things casual with this piece of Polo knitwear.

He injects a touch of colour with these hot-pink chino’s, grounding off the outfit with light grey suede Blazers.

James Cooper-Parry, 3rd Year Politics & Economics, Ralph lauren Top

Celine works the monochrome trend, adding some shimmery details with her embellished blazer and gold necklace.

Celine Herren, 3rd Year International Relations, Zadig & Voltaire Jacket

Joel’s cool leather jacket was a favourite for us.

He teams it up with a horizontally striped top, and some slim Nudie jeans.

Joel Power, 1st Year, Nudie jeans

Floral patterns are coming back, making us wish for spring to make its apearance.

Daniela keeps this trend winter-worthy by keeping the rest of the outfit total black.

Daniela Gallini, 3rd Year Psychology, Ralph Lauren Jacket

Samuel achieves a smart-casual finish with great ease.

Teaming up his Jack Wills shirt with brown brogues and skinny jeans, his outfit is apt for a night out on the town.

Samuel James Higginson, 2nd Year Food Science, Jack Wills Shirt

Louise brighten’s up the room in this amazing pattern.

The 60’s are making their way back into our wardrobes, and we couldn’t be happier.

Louise erwin, 3rd Year Nursing, Dress from Boohoo

Will’s busy Urban Outfitters T-shirt quickly caught our eye.

He allows it to take centre stage by teaming it up with dark coloured jeans and plain Vans.

Will Purkiss, 2nd Year, Urban Outfiters Shirt

Anna also tries the floral trend, paired with simple black trousers, letting the shirt shine.

Anna Hand, 1st Year, Topshop Shirt

Fitting for a night of classy music, Joe dons this slim fitting blazer with a crisp white shirt and mid wash jeans.

He finishes off the outfit with suede dress shoes.

Joe Alvarez, 2nd Year Animal Science, Blazer from Topman

Kathryn rocks a sailor-like outfit in her highwaisted jeans and striped crop top. A perfect combo.

Kathryn Bancroft, 1st Year English, Top from Missguided