Campus Style: Lenton and Wortley Hall

This week it’s all about the fashionable people in Lenton & Wortley Hall

Famous amongst students for their delicious bagels, The Tab Fashion team took to Lenton and Wolrtley’s dining hall to see just how well hungry attendees fared on the fashion front. We certainly weren’t disappointed; from Christmas jumpers to red trousers, we saw it all.

Were you spotted?

In true christmas spirit, James dons this French connection Christmas knit. Teaming it up with black jeans, he allows the jumper to take centre stage.

James Fairclough, 1st Year Geography, French Connection Jumper

Staying warm and stylish is always a must. Claudia gets it done in her gorgeous sheepskin coat, while the floral details on her shirt make us think of spring.

Claudia Turnbull, 3rd Year English, Asos Jacket

You can’t really go wrong with a checkered shirt. Coupled with black jeans and causal pumps, Kevin easily achieves a look fit for a spot of lunch with friends.

Kevin Lebrat, 1st Year Economics, Urban Outfitters Shirt

Go bold like Louise did in her red scarf. The rest of the outfit is simple, as that bright color is all you need to focus on.

Louise Parker, 1st Year Biology, Tesco Scarf

This winter, a parka’s a good friend to have. Tom teams up this Minimum parka coat with some slim fit jeans, and knitwear. He completes the look with his desert boots.

Tom Solleveld, 1st Year History, Minimum Coat

The enthusiasm Emma has just makes her outfit even better. We love her mix & match style in the way she put together her vintage jumper with those bold red pants. Red seems it’s becoming a winter trend!

Emma Yentis, 3rd Year Sociology, Vintage Jumper

Ben’s All Saints shirt was a favourite of ours. He teams the powder blue shirt with indigo jeans and some white trainers for a casual outfit conclusion.

Ben Thorne, 1st Year Chemical Engineering, All Saints Shirt

Ok, now red is definitely a winter trend, and Lizzie is rocking it with her plaid scarf. The combination with her coat and brown bag makes for an ideal campus look.

Lizzie Austin, 3rd Year Geography, Zara Scarf

In his bright red Oneonta State sweatshirt, Adam stood out to us. He keeps it casual with the inclusion of slim chino’s and a complementary pair of trainers.

Adam Rodney, 2nd Year Biology

This layered denim jacket look works quite well. Jonny pairs up his jacket and hoodie combo with a dark coloured Tee, jeans, and some hightops to get that casual campus look.

Jonny Lobley, 1st Year English, Topman Jacket