What boots are YOU wearing this winter?

Boots are a must have every winter and the Tab has narrowed it down to 5 favourites.

There is a chill in the Nottingham air at the moment. With the cold winter nights approaching, boot season is upon us!

Everyone loves a good pair of winter boots. Not only should they look super fashionable but they also have to feel comfy and sturdy. After all, these boots are made for walking!

Here are The Tab’s 5 favourite styles

Ankle Boots

A pair of black heeled ankle boots is something every girl should own.

They give a fresh look to a skirt and they dress up those black jeans. They are so simple yet stylish you can literally wear them with anything!

Dune

Knee High Boots

Whether they are to the knee or slightly below, knee high boots are something that have really taken off this Autumn/Winter.

They are not only popular on the catwalk, such as in Victoria Beckham’s Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, but also on the high streets.

It doesn’t matter if they are heeled or flat as long as they’re knee high! They are extremely chic, yet very practical.

Mr Shoe

Detailed Boots

Make a statement with a good pair of buckled boots or lace ups.

Not only are these extremely comfy as they keep your feet in place but also look great.

The buckles add a bit of glam to your outfit and lace ups make those boots look unique. Wear these boots with a pair of cigarette pants and everyone will be following in your footsteps.

Boutique in Spitalfield Market

UGG Boots

A classic that no girl can live without.

Ugg boots come in all different shapes and sizes and are great for winter. They are warm, comfortable and look great with a pair of jeans and a jumper.

These are ideal for these cold winter days.

UGG

Flat Boots

Hedi Slimane brought flat strapped boots to the Saint Laurent Autumn/ Winter 2013 collection at the Grand Palais in Paris.

Flat boots have definitely got the comfy factor but also the fashion factor!

They are really in this winter, they are also so practical for those long walks around uni or the essential weekend trips to the shops.

Urban Outfitters