Karni-Cocktail Turnaround

Karni back to providing the intoxicant we all love after last week’s ban

After a weekend seriously lacking in the crimson concoction, The Tab is delighted to confirm that the Karni-supplied-alcohol ban has been repealed. 

It was decided in a Karni Meeting after last weeks controversy, to reinstate the potent punch . One rep quipped “they just couldn’t hold us down”.

Nothing bad could ever come from a trolley full of cider.

Last weekend, Rag Raiders were given the option to bring their own alcohol to enjoy on the famous Rag buses. However, none of the delectable cocktail was to be provided by Karni.

Chunder and pee bags beautifully adorn the upper decks of the Ragbus

The embargo is thought to have been put in place because ickle fresher’s couldn’t handle their punch. A source within Karni confirmed this said the ban was “to do with freshers being toooo fucked”.

After the previous weekend of debauchery, on Saturday Returners were no longer invited onto the buses, and much drier Rag raids took place. But according to one Karni halls rep, the execs have decided to reinstate the alcoholic institution because “everyone did so sick” on last week’s Rag Raids.

Notts RagRaids are famous across the country for their charitable work

The official reasons for the banning and the reinstating of the infamous beverage are being kept firmly under wraps. Karni reps were told to “say no to anyone about anything” and when approached for comment, Karni director Matt Furniss declined to comment.

Karni is famous for being a somewhat closed off organisation, but the Tab understands this is the first time reps have been forbidden from disclosing information.

Who’s excited for this weekend?