11 things you’ll only understand if you’re a Notts LGBT student
We’d just like to queer a few things up.
1. Lots of people still have no idea what LGBT actually stands for.
2. Pounded is the best Wednesday night.
Sorry, Crisis, but your drinks aren’t all £1 and your smoking area isn’t all that bants.
3. NG1 is full of creepers.
4. Anywhere else on the scene is either closed down or will be very soon.
5. Grindr is full of interesting characters.
6. The best cake on campus is to be found at Queer Café.
7. Spanky Van Dykes has nothing to do with LGBT, but it’s still awesome.
8. “So I’ve got this friend… ”
9. Open relationships are a thing.
10. You’ve been a ‘beard’:
AKA feigning a relationship so the persistent creeper that’s hitting on your friend gives up.
11. ‘Never Have I Ever’ is a cruel, cruel mistress.