Campus Style: Hu Stu & Cripps

Campus Style takes to campus halls and starts off with Hu Stu & Cripps. Did you make the cut?

This past wednesday our intrepid street style team took to Campus in the chilling weather conditions to capture shots of stylish students around the Cripps and Hugh Stewart halls.

From warm fur lined jackets to colourful layered outfit displays, we saw it all, and captured everything.

Were you spotted?

Drawn by his Saint Laurent high tops, we just had to take a picture of Ayo.

With his formal collared coat and army green knitwear he mixes perfectly a combination of smart and casual to achieve a look fit for a casual campus Wednesday.

Ayo Biobaku, 1st Year Business Student, Saint Laurent trainers

Danielle’s perfect winter coat may have broken her bank, but it was totally worth it as it looks amazing on her.

Camel coloured coats are big this season, and it’s a bonus that the colour complements her perfectly, while keeping her up to trend.

Danielle Krrby, 1st Year Chemical Engineer, Zara Coat

There’s nothing better than a furry coat lining to defend against poor weather conditions.

Guy keeps it casual by teaming up this Barney’s jacket with a plain tee and slim light wash jeans.

Guy Weatherhead, 1st Year Physiotherapy, Barney’s Jackets

It’s not too often you see a maxi skirt, especially in this weather, but Emily dared to be different.

She wore her classic black maxi skirt with confidence and isn’t that what fashion is about? She added some colour with a blue shirt and grey coat for this stylish result.

Emily Sanders, 3rd Year Zoology, H&M Skirt

The Timberlands are out again – a true sign that winter is approaching, if ever there was one.

Tang adds in a little fun with the patterned trouser cuffs, opting for a speckled grey v-neck and weather appropriate coat to finish things off.

Tang Ningge, 1st Year Mechanical Engineer, Timberland Boots

A scarf can be your greatest accessory this winter, and Eliza proves this right.

Her checkered scarf stole the spotlight, and is so fabulous on her, we aren’t even wondering what outfit lies behind it.

Eliza Stoddart, 2nd Year Art History, Zara Scarf

Cold weather doesn’t have to mean drab clothes and dark colours.

Joshua employs a host of bright colours, whilst appropriately defending against the cold with his use of layers and scarf, showing us that colour isn’t necessarily just for summer.

Joshua Harridine, 1st year Medic, River Island chinos