Lenton Sainsbury’s Aggros
Reasons why Lenton’s mini-market can BOGOF
Sitting prettily in the middle of Derby Road, Sainsbury’s Local is the mothership to students, tempting us in from our walk back from uni with its cheeky offer board and orange magnetism.
Like moths to a flame, we all cram ourselves away from the November chill…yet at a price. It remains unsaid as to how annoying Sainsbury’s actually is and we should no longer be silent!
The Tab names and shames the most annoying things about the ‘convenience’ store.
1. The temptations outside lure you in…hang on, that’s actually really expensive.
2. There are no Basics to be found. Instead, they sell products like this:
3. THE MASSIVE QUEUE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
4. Awkward celebrity encounters
5. When you leave, not being able to cross the road because of all the buses
6. The selection of reduced are hardly useful
7. Self-service dramas
8. Sainsbury’s openly promotes distractions from coursework which can never lead to good things
9. Dramatic encounters
To cap it all off, after going to purchase my sad chocolate bar to calm me after this stressful trip, my fiver was rejected for being ‘too flimsy’. I was accused of putting it in the washing machine.
I am so done with you, Sainsbury’s Local. I’m going to Co-op.