When Halloween met Fashion…

See what happened in the Tab’s first editorial of the year

Halloween – a holiday where everyone smears fake blood on costumes purchased for an evening of dark fun, and loads their eyes with cat eye contacts to instil fear in anyone that dare look.

Ladies have long been using this holiday to dress like slutty nurses and felines alike. It’s time for the stylish to grab this fancy dress opportunity by the balls. No more shapeless capes! No boring bloodied Primark Tee’s. No unashamedly slutty numbers.

This year Halloween and fashion collide to bring you the most fashion forward costumes.

Between unhappy, but totally chic vampires, a sexy (not slutty!) kitten, a mysterious phantom of the opera and an enchanting witch, the possibilities of a fashionable halloween outfit are endless.

But that’s not all, everyone knows beauty and brains is a perfect combination. However, this Halloween it takes on a whole new meaning.

And then….

Zombies attack!

The zombie virus has spread and infected Nottingham students this Halloween. That didn’t stop them from looking chic though, giving them the new name “The Fashionable Dead”.

Models: Aby Popo, Hannah Pybus, Hakyung Min, Seyi Ajewole, Ben Mayer

Styling: Eleni Mitzali & Sidney Korboe

Make-up: Joti Azad

Clothing: COW Vintage Nottingham

Halloween Accessories: Luvyababes