The University of Nottingham strikes again!

Push your chest out and keep your heads held high, University of Nottingham students, your university just did it again!

Featuring amongst the finest in the world in a brand new QS ranking of individual subjects, the UoN sits tall among the world’s elite institutions (top 200) in 29 of 30 specialities. 3

Striding high in Pharmacy & Pharmacology (15th), Education (26th), Law (34th), Geography (50th) and last but not least, Agriculture & Forestry (50th), it was evaluated amongst 2800 universities worldwide, with 678 making the golden list.

Previously the University of Nottingham has been awarded for it’s ‘Outstanding Contribution to sustainable Development’ by The Times Higher education Award, and ranked among the UK’s Top 10 and The World’s Top 75 universities by the Shanghai Jiao Tong and The QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) World Rankings.

And now UoN has also been proclaimed as one of the most demanded universities among graduate employers, adding to the long list of award already received.

UoN is widely recognised for its green campus and environmental contributions

Additionally, this fine wine of universities has more than 90 per cent of it’s research being of international quality, according to the most recent Research Assessment Exercise and also won a Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education for it’s excellent research into global food security.

Being such a golden goose does not seem remotely enough for the UoN though; new aims are to be recognised around the globe for its signature contributions, especially in global food security, energy & sustainability, and health.

There are big plans coming up as well for Impact: The Nottingham Campaign, it’s biggest ever fundraising campaign, which will deliver the University’s vision to change lives, tackle global issues and shape the future.

All in all, The UoN is not stepping down from it’s mighty throne anytime soon!