Ten Tunes to…Cure a Hangover

We bring you ten tunes to help you claim back your morning…

“What happened last night?” “What the hell is that taste in my mouth?” “Who the fuck are you?”

Let’s face it, you’re a bit worse for wear. The morning sun has come way too early, all you can smell are the relics of the nights cheesy chips and the last thing you want to do is move.

We’ve all been there…

You may have woken up lying face down in a pool of your own vomit. You may find yourself lying next to your 8/10 only to realise they’re a 4 max. You may be walking shamefully or even striding proudly through Lenton. Trust me, we’ve all been there, but now is time to conquer the dreaded hangover.

So, however you’re feeling the morning after, The Tab’s hangover playlist is sure to give you that much needed pick me up.

…and there

Phaeleh – Afterglow ft. Soundmouse Something gentle to ease you into the harsh reality of being awake.

Ben Howard – Burgh Island Is there a better voice to break your sullen mood? Brand new from Ben Howard.

Burial – Stolen Dog After this one its time to rejoin the world. Not to worry, it is ten minutes long so you have a while to plan your first move.

B Lewis – Late Night Dreamin’ The soundtrack to your fry up. A bit more energy but not enough to jar your aching head.

Resolved Dissonance – By Heart From the brilliant EP ‘Never Been’ this is perfect for the burst of energy you’re bound to get at some point…we hope.

Jacques Greene – Another Girl For that post munch lull to help you push through the crippling nausea.

Roy Davis Jr – Gabriel ft. Peven Everett Something to soothe as you the realisation hits that you’re definitely now sober and the day starts to become a real challenge.

Jai Paul – Jasmine Your recovery is progressing; you’ve reached the stage where something a bit heavier is needed.

Disclosure – Lividup The hangover is starting to disappear and another night out is beginning to seem plausible, even attractive…

Jessie Ware – Wildest Moments (Maddslinky a.k.a Zed Bias remix) One for while your getting ready for round two. If you really cannot face another night, check out 110%.