Image may contain: Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Crowd, Audience, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Party, Human, Person

Get your groove ON – here’s Norwich’s clubbers of the Week

We’re back with another run-down of the best and worst clubbers Norwich has to offer – this week had some corkers…

Best prop of the week

Image may contain: Crowd, Night Club, Night Life, Club, Human, Person

You can hear the stories in 10 years time can't you: 'Kids, did I tell you about that time I took a traffic cone into Popworld? It was absolutely mental, what a night, do you remember it Scott?'

Princess of Damn Good

Image may contain: Woman, Night Life, Skirt, Female, Night Club, Club, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Maybe it was her birthday, maybe it was just that the tiara really went with her chunky trainers – either way, we name you Princess of Damn Good, long may she reign

Dab of the Week

Image may contain: Face, Night Life, Bar Counter, Pub, Night Club, Overcoat, Coat, Suit, Clothing, Apparel, Club, Party, Person, Human

I don't even know if we should be celebrating this or sending the poor guy some help, he clearly thinks it's still mid-2016… ah well

Safari of the Week

Image may contain: Disco, Night Club, Club, Party, Human, Person

We all know animal print is big for Autumn/Winter 2018 but here we have a leopard, tiger and snake all in their natural habitat… that reminds me, who's been watching David Attenborough's Dynasties?

Posers of the Week

Image may contain: Disco, Night Life, Party, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

We can almost hear the first few bars of Celine Dion

Image may contain: Night Life, Disco, Face, Party, Human, Person, Night Club, Club

But obviously these two are the true Titanic sweethearts… Don't let go, Jack

Cutest Clubbers of the Week

Image may contain: Dating, Dj, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

All together now… awwwwwwwwww

Time Traveller of the Week

Image may contain: Night Club, Night Life, Club, Human, Person

The fringe and checked shirt really made us believe we were back in the 80s living through Reagan's record-breaking landslide – I like this guy's style, the LCR truly has no dress code

Be sure to send this to any lucky friends who got themselves featured, until next time, that's all folks!