Image may contain: Flyer, Paper, Brochure, Poster, Advertisement, Human, Person

Chase and Status to return to Norwich for New Year’s Eve party!

Start your 2019 with a bang!

As the year comes to an end, it means it's time for the last warehouse event of 2018 BUT, it's not all bad news, as this one will certainly not disappoint.

That's right! On the 31st December, Chase and Status will be landing at the Norfolk Showground with huge set designs, inflatables and an amazing atmosphere. With a later finishing time of 2:30am, they will be having the biggest New Years Countdown in Norwich as they live stream from London!

Image may contain: Man, Person, Human, Long Sleeve, Sleeve, Apparel, Clothing

Featured act Chase and Status

You can hope to see the DJ's biggest hits including Blind Faith and End Credits with The Dancing Astronaut adding that "Chase & Status are arguably the biggest DJ Duo in the world so we’re super excited to have them in Norwich on NYE!"

Past warehouse events have featured amazing acts like MK, DJ EZ and Sigma. Here is the video they made from the MK event…

Last Night at The Warehouse

MK in Norwich last night was a movie. We're giving away 10x ticket to our Halloween Warehouse | Norwich. To enter follow these 3 steps.1 – Share this video2 – Tag a mate3 – Click attending to our Halloween event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1719980778125352/10x winners announced on Monday. Good luck!

Posted by The Dancing Astronaut on Thursday, October 4, 2018

The event is expected to sell out quickly so be sure to grab your tickets when they go on sale on Monday 19th November at 9am, all the information you need is on their Facebook event page here