Image may contain: Crowd, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Party, Woman, Girl, Female, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Clubbers of The Week

Squad pics, snake print and socials: a round-up of the highs and lows of this week’s Norwich nightlife

So Week 7 is looming and so are those pesky deadlines – what's the best way to deal with the stress, I hear you ask? Get your glad rags on, buy some cheap Echo Falls so you don't go over your (frequently ignored) weekly budget and hit Prince of Wales Road. These guys definitely did!

#Lads of the Week

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Starting off with a classic, here we have the #Lads of the week – blue VKs, some half-hearted gang signs and a multitude of short-back-and-sides

Best/Worst Photobomb of the Week (you decide)

Image may contain: Pants, Jeans, Denim, Clothing, Party, Person, People, Human

The award had to go to this absolute grimace in Norwich's newest venue, Popworld… yeah, you know the guy we mean, hope his night improved after this

Best Couple of the Week

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

You've got to hand it to these two for Couple of the Week – with his jawline and her shiny locks, they're the Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen that we all aspire to be

Norwich Inbetweeners of the Week

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

Over at Props we have this gang with amazing outfit choice, we can only hope you were on a shit shirt social… now from the left: Jay, Simon, Will and Neil

Cutest Clubbers of the Week

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

We can feel the power of that hug from here, enough said

Best Brows and Best Plandid

Image may contain: Party, Performer, Musical, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Two awards here: those eyebrows are flawless and we love the pose! (Candid enough to look candid but planned enough to be Insta-worthy)

Still Going Strong

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Let's call this one, the Third years who have never missed a single Damn Good. Love the UEA spirit guys, keep it up until graduation please!

Political Statement of the Week

Had to be awarded to this serious-looking clubber, but remember guys, Tories are people too, even if they all live in Hickling and Barton

Unimpressed Clubber of the Week

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Tartan, Plaid, Book, Person, People, Human

No prizes for guessing which friend made the other friend come on the night out instead of curling up with a cuppa to watch Celebs go Dating

Third Wheel of the Week

Image may contain: Party, Cup, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

We love this girl for styling out her status as Third Wheel of the week – probably better off anyway, never trust a man who picks a green VK…

Most Confused by the Damn Good theme

Image may contain: Performer, Musical, Music, Leisure Activities, Party, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing, Boot, Person, People, Human

Finally we have these three – the theme was Back to School, not Questionable Hairstyles of the 80s, but as we know, anything goes at the LCR – love the effort lads!

There ends the round-up of Norwich's best Clubbers of the Week, from the goofy to the bizarre – be sure to smile, pose and pull out all the stops to be featured in the next one!

Photo creds to Damn Good, Mantra, Popworld and Propaganda