Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Recent UEA graduate reported missing in Norwich

He was last seen around midnight on Wednesday

Recent UEA graduate, Tom Coe, has been reported as missing by friends, who haven't seen or heard anything from him since midnight on the 10th of October.

It is believed that Tom, who graduated from a Marketing and Management degree this summer, and is now living in Nottingham, was staying down with friends for a few days as a visitor, and has not been seen since out with friends on Wednesday evening.

PLEASE SHARE Has anyone seen Tom since about midnight on 9/10/18 in Norwich? He hasn’t got anywhere to stay and hasn’t been seen or heard from since then, please message if you know anything

Posted by Jodie Stephenson on Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Friends believed that he had gone back out to meet up with others later that night, but Norfolk Police earlier confirmed a missing person's report was filed at around 10:30pm yesterday evening after Tom never arrived back.

Norwich area: has anyone seen Tom? hes down in norwich for a few days and was staying at mine but i havent seen him…

Posted by Harry Kennedy on Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The University said in a statement to The Norwich Tab: "We are concerned to hear one of our UEA graduated has been reported missing and we would urge Tom or anyone who may know his whereabouts to call Norfolk Police on 101."

Norfolk Police have asked that anybody who has any information on Tom Coe, to contact them on 101, and have insisted that enquiries are still ongoing.