Image may contain: Bottle, Supermarket, Market, Person, People, Human

Don’t panic! Meal deals ARE coming back to the SU Shop

What a rollercoaster

The newly refreshed SU shop has opened back up again, but something seemed noticeably different, and it seems we weren't the only ones to notice.

Image may contain: Text, Label

WHAT

A distressed student on Concrete Confessions broke the news.

The revamped shop appeared to be completely empty of one particular student staple: MEAL DEALS.

HOWEVER, after a day of uncertainty and worry about how we would possibly survive lunchtime lectures without a trusty SU meal deal, it all seems this is just a big misunderstanding.

The Norwich Tab were told by a colleague in the shop that there won't be any meal deals "at the moment" but to expect them back soon. With the SU's Campaign and Democracy Officer, Sophie Atherton, posting the following on Facebook this afternoon to put everyone's minds at rest:

We are working on the meal deal in the shop- please bare with us- should be in by the end of the week. You can get the meal deal in grab and go, or find it in Unio!

Posted by Sophie Atherton- UEASU Campaigns & Democracy Officer on Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Just in time for lectures starting next week, woo!

We are recruiting new writers, social media editors, and video creators. Sign up to join The Norwich Tab here.