Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Cabana Club are at the LCR this Friday

Celebrate the end of your exams in the palace of dreams

After Mercy sadly closed its doors earlier this year, the Cabana Club has moved to everyone's favourite venue, the LCR. Having put on a couple of club nights at UEA's very own venue already, they're back for one last night for the year.

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities

After having an American House Party theme, the last themed night of the year is 'Ibiza Zoo Party', which sounds like the perfect excuse to go all out in fancy dress, and end the year in style.

A spokesperson from the Cabana Club said: 'The Cabana Club experience back to The LCR for the end of year party!'

'With a lot of people finishing their exams this week we're bringing with us the famous Ibiza Zoo theme. Where people are encouraged to dress up in Zoo themed fancy dress with some very talented DJs joining us for a spectacular night of music and dance!'

The event line up features DJs such as Cabana Club favourite Tim Zee, as well as YAYA, 9TRANE, Joshua Roberts, and is also in collaboration with UEA Electronic Music Society, so is sure to be a night to remember.

Tickets are on sale for £5 and can be bought here.