Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

Idris Elba actually is coming to Mantra this summer

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Norwich often plays host to quite a few famous faces: it's the home of Alan Partridge and we will always have a special place in our hearts for Delia Smith, but the latest star to grace this fine city will be none other than the coolest guy on the big screen, Idris Elba.

If you're so far unacquainted with him, which we're not quite sure how you could be, he was the star of gripping BBC drama Luther, as well as more recently in Avengers: Infinity War (don't worry, there's no spoilers here).

Before becoming, y'know, famous and stuff, Elba was DJ'ing in nightclubs known under the alias 'Big Driis' and did pretty well for himself. He's been making a comeback to music in the past couple of years and as well as a few festival appearances lined up for this summer, he's doing a DJ set right here, in Norwich's very own Mantra.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

HE'S SO COOL

Elba + guests will be taking over the decks of Mantra on 28th July, between 9pm-4am, and the first batch of tickets are up on sale now here for £20 (+booking fee), which is a bit pricey but definitely worth it we reckon for a guaranteed night to remember delivered by the one and only Big Driis.

We can't quite believe it's happening either.