Cabana Club are coming back to the LCR

They won’t just be gracing the LCR once but three times

Hide Images

Last semester Cabana Club took over the LCR for the End of Term Party. It seems they're keen to replicate the success of that night as now they're booked to come to the LCR a total of three times this semester.

Talking to the Tab Norwich, Cabana Club told us; 'We have 3 dates this term – Friday 20th April, 27th April and we will be back for one last party with everyone at the LCR in June before the end of the year. After our first event at the LCR with over 1,250 people in attendance we had a great response from students and Cabana at the LCR is definitely something they want to see.'

Thats three big nights to add to your calendar for this term. The Tab Norwich also learned that the second night will be set up as one giant American House Party – sounds like one for all you americanophiles out there.

This weeks event will feature resident Cabana Club DJ Tim Zee playing all night long in the main room and UEA's very own Electronic Music Society taking over Blue Bar.

Tickets are available for £5 at UEA's box office or click here to buy them online.