Image may contain: Vehicle, Transportation, Train Station, Train, Terminal, Subway, Parade, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Livewire Jailbreak 2018 has raised over £10,000 for charity

This year’s winning team made it as far as Denmark

This year's Livewire Jailbreak has been another runaway success, with a total of 19 teams taking part all to raise money for the PAPYRUS (Prevention of Young Suicide) Charity.

By the end of the 48 hour competition, Livewire Jailbreak 2018 managed to raise a staggering £11,116.55.

As of writing donations are still being accepted, with all the money raised going to help some of the most vulnerable young people in the UK.

The winning team, Big Debs Boys, managed to reach Copenhagen in Denmark. That's a total of 504 miles, quite impressive for not having to pay for any of their transport.

In previous years students reached Dubai, Toronto and Budapest.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

The teams location as of yesterday noon.

We spoke to Alex Smith, Station manager at Liverwire. He told us: "As always I’ve been amazed by how far our teams have managed to reach without spending a penny.

"Their fundraising efforts this year have been phenomenal – we’ve already smashed last year’s total and there are still more donations to come in"

If you're able to make a donation, click here.