Image may contain: Face, Dimples, Party, Night Life, Person, People, Human

Coalition in Brighton should be crowned the worst club in the UK

It’s the epic fail on the sea front

A night out in Brighton can be the best night of your life or it can be the worst, depending on where you go. You'll get all dressed up to head out, probably hitting Spoons or the Gladstone on your way before coming to the crossroads of where to go.

It'll usually either be Shooshh if you're feeling a bit fancy or Pryzm. But Pryzm is usually full and the queue is ridiculous, and you can't be bothered with that.

So you think to yourself let's just hit up Coalition, it cant be that bad right?

Wrong.

Here's why Coalition is the worst club not only in Brighton, but the UK.

Getting in

Image may contain: Party, Person, People, Human

Not only is it a very pricey £10 to get in most nights, even when you 'get your name on the guest list' you normally still end up paying the full amount.

It is also famous for its huge, glaring bouncers. Don't annoy them or you will end up alone, on the beach, with no alcohol.

The music

I mean it's not all bad, yes the floor is a bit grim but what club's isn't? Yes there are many creepy men inside but you can ignore them, and yes the music is mainly house and rap but get enough alcohol down you and you wont even notice.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The bar queues

A classic trait of Coalition is to cram as many people in as legally possible. If you try and even attempt access to the dance floor you are met with a sweaty mass of drunk people. And the bar is no different. Be prepared to wait in a 30 minute queue if you want your vodka Red Bull, you might as well get some shots for the road too.

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

The toilets

I can't speak for the male loos, but all the girls will know the toilets are relatively grim, with various liquids everywhere. Not only is the queue about 50 girls long, but it's because everyone's always fighting for the one of two toilets that actually have some paper left in them. Shoutout to the poor girl who always rushes to the loo to then have to start shouting for paper…I feel you.

The best part about Coalition is getting out of it into the fresh, Brighton sea front air. And maybe going for a quick dip in the sea, just to clean off.