Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Trademark, Logo, Person, People, Human

Take Me Out is returning to UEA

If he’s not Mr Right, turn off your light

With Valentines Day creeping up on us, love is in the air, so why not celebrate by attending UEA's very own Take Me Out?

The student-led event is all in aid of KAOS, a charitable society which enriches the lives of children abroad by sending them gifts and much needed aid. This year, the event organisers hope to raise more than £3500 through the sale of tickets, as well as cakes and donuts on sale at the event.

No likey, no lighty (balloon in UEA's case)

Event organiser and host, Zhyar Said has teased that the event will be "a perfect balance between comedy and cringe," with some "savageness and sassiness thrown in" for good measure. He also told the Tab about the latest addition to the event: "We have added a twist this year and got the Mercy VIP hostesses on board."

Tickets will be £5, and go on sale on Monday 5th February at 9AM from the UEA SU website. If you don't want to miss out, be quick, as last year tickets sold out in just 6 hours.

Take Me Out is on the 15th February in the LCR from 19:30. To keep up to date, check out the event's Facebook page here.