Image may contain: Performer, Spotlight, Lighting, LED, Person, People, Human

Everything to look forward to this semester at UEA

This semester is packed with events

With the Christmas and New Years celebrations over, the prospect of coursework deadlines at university is a rather gross thought. No worries though, we've got a list of all the best events taking place in Norwich to help you through the January blues and those deadlines.

Refreshers Ball 2018

Kicking off our list this the Refreshers Ball, taking place later this week on the 19th, it seems like it'll be a pretty big night out. You'll be able to check out a photo booth with your mates, bounce around on some inflatables, have you face painted, learn whether you'll pass the year from fortune tellers all while being able to munch on free chips and other food.

Along with all that, Sigma will be headlining in the main LCR room whilst Blue Bar will be retro-fitted as a mini Damn Good sing-a-long. If you've brought the Refreshers wristband don't worry, this all comes with the package. If not you might want to grab a ticket on the SU website or check out the Ticket Exchange Facebook page on the night.

As if you need more reasons to go to the LCR.

Blind Date

UEA's Cheer Stunt team are organising a Blind Date event on the 25th as part of do something different week. It seems like it'll be quite the night and with tickets being only £3.00 online and £3.50 on the door it won't break the bank either.

Super Bowl Party

The biggest event in the American Football calendar. UEA's very own team, The Pirates, are putting on their annual Super Bowl Party. The party will be the night of the Super Bowl, February 4th, going from 10pm till late. Food and drink deals to be announced as well.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

This is for the sport fans.

Warner Bros Studio Harry Potter Tour

The SU are organising a trip to the Warner Bros Studio to see the sets of everyones favourite wizarding movie, Harry Potter. The trip will be on the 10th February. Meeting at Congregation Hall at 7.45am to catch the coach to London and coming back to Norwich in the early evening.

Bass Matters presents: Roots Renegade & Friends

For the uninitiated, Bass Matters are one of Norwich's foremost Sound Systems, and this semester they're putting on another of their notorious nights. The night will also feature some of UEA's very own DJ talent in the form of UEA RAS, Darcy Baker and the College Street Spinners, all on February 11th.

So if you're a fan of Reggae, Dub, Steppas, Jungle, House, Disco, Afro, Dancehall, Baile Funk or Hip-Hop this could be the night for you. Tickets are £3 before 11pm and £5 after.

Image may contain: Trademark, Logo

Time to get ready for the sesh.

The Wailers Performing The Album 'Legend' In Its Entirety Plus Other Greatest Hits

If you're a fan of music then this is the event for you. If you've been living under a rock, The Wailers are Bob Marley's band. On March 11th they'll be performing the masterpiece Legend plus many of their other greatest hits. Whilst not the cheapest night, it's definitely a night all music fans should have on their calendar.

All in all, this semester has some great events coming up. These are just a scratch at the surface.