Big Shaq to perform in Norwich next week

THE TING GOES SKRRRRAAA

Comedian, internet sensation and grime superstar Big Shaq (known as Michael Dapaah to friends) will be performing at Mercy next Thursday.

Shaq, who rose to fame through his apperance in MC Quakez' Fire In The Booth freestyle on Radio 1Xtra, will be performing his , at a clubnight being dubbed the 'Mans Not Hot Party'.

UNION Promotions, who are organising the night, have already brought the likes of Lethal Bizzle, Yungen, and Bugzy Malone to Norwich this semester.

The event will also feature an attempt at breaking the world record for the biggest crowd of people keeping on their jackets in a club (cos babes, man's not hot). Remarking on this, the Facebook page said:

"We're going to try and set a world record for the biggest crowd of people wearing their jackets in a club, including the least hot man on road, BIG SHAQ himself. Bring your Monclers, Barbours and bombers, forget the cloak room and join us on the dance floor at 1.30am to be in the photo/video".

Tickets for the Man's Not Hot Party are priced at £4, and can be purchased here.